Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BLOOD OF EDEN REVIEW

BLOOD OF EDEN REVIEW

Blood of Eden

Blood of eden

By tami dane

BUY HERE NOW ON AMAZON

This was a loaned book from the public library.

GoodReads Blurb:

This mind-blowing new series introduces Sloan Skye, and ambitious intern at the FBI's paranormal unit, where the usual rules of crime fighting don't apply...
Sloan has a sky-high IQ, a chaotic personal life, and a dream: to work for the FBI. Her goal is within reach until an error lands her with the FBI's ugly stepchild: the new Paranormal Behavioral Analysis Unit. She'll get to profile criminals, but the pool of suspects is a little more...diverse. Yet even as Sloan tackles her first case—a string of victims, all with puncture wounds to the neck—she can't silence her inner para-skeptic.
To catch the killer she'll have to think like one. That means casting aside her doubts, and dealing with the bizarre nightmares that started with the job. But the strangeness is only beginning, as Sloan pieces together the shocking truth about a case that's more personal than she ever would have guessed.

My favorite character:

I like Sloan’s mom. She is such an intricate character with her schizophrenia and her eccentricities. I think she may not be schizophrenic at all.

My thoughts:

This book is a quirky and funny urban fantasy. I’m looking forward to the rest of the series. Sometimes the story veered off course and I think Tami wanted it that way. There are a lot of back stories that need to be addressed and I hope she does so in future books. I felt it flowed well for what was written.

I would recommend this to urban fantasy fans who like romantic tension sprinkled throughout. The tension between Sloan, JT, and Gabe is great and at times I found myself rooting for one over the other.

It touches on vampires and explores legends that I wasn’t aware of from other vampire books I read.

I give these quirky tale 5 fairies for the funny moments and the storylines that are waiting to be explored. Those peak my interest and I like books like that.

FIND TAMI DALE AT THE BELOW SITES

WEBSITE:

http://authortamidane.com

FACEBOOK : 

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tami-Dane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting:)