Monday, April 25, 2011

Spirit Thorn-A Tale of Parallel Worlds by Zacharias O'Bryan

This book combined elements of nature and science to bring together a epic fantasy that drew me in from the first page.It sent my mind reeling about possibilities of other worlds. It made me think about our own reality. All these realities each moving in time with one another. Any book that can draw me in from the first page and make me keep reading is a 5 star book to me. His world weave is very descriptive and I can almost feel his world in my fingertips. Bravo..looking forward to more reads.
If you like a book that makes you think, this is the one for you:)

Sometimes you come across a book that is an absolute gem. This is one of them. It moved me and made me think about our reality and other worlds just beyond your fingertips. If I could give it 10 stars I would. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting:)